Mold Removal & Remediation
We provide expert site cleanup, contaminant removal and on-site mold removal. Each project goes through our rigorous protocol, from initial site preparation to final HEPA vacuuming. With each stage, our goal remains the same: Meticulous and Efficient. No other company brings together this combination. We achieve this through our 7 Step Remediation Protocol.
7 Step Remediation Process
- Site preparation
- Containment & negative air pressure
- Remove unrecoverable materials
- Remediate remaining materials
- Mildicide treatment
- Post Remediation Verification
- Containment removal and final cleanup.
Technical Goals of Remediation
1.) Underlying cause(s) identified and repaired.
- We first identify and repair the structural defect, mechanical failure, or environmental condition that caused the mold growth to begin with. This step is carried out by Certified Environix Technicians utilizing specialized equipment.
2.) Visible problem(s) removed.
- All mold contaminated building materials that cannot be salvaged or cleaned are removed to a distance 2’ beyond all visible contamination. Depending on the extent of the contamination, containment, negative air generation and HEPA air filtration/ vacuuming may take place during this process.
3.) Odor problem(s) resolved.
- Mycotoxin production, a byproduct of mold growth, causes the odors commonly associated with mold contamination. Complete eradication combined with an EPA approved biocide application will effectively eliminate these odors.
4.) Environment is suitable for occupancy.
- Post remediation verification or (clearance testing) is conducted to insure the environment is suitable for re-occupancy.